ARCHIVAL DVD PRODUCTION AND MEDIA
DO IT YOURSELF
In the interest of protecting our brand and assuring consistent quality, if you want to use our logos or program titles we require a sample of the DVD image and a rendered video for approval. You only need to do this once to prove the quality and treatment of our brand. Image must be printed directly on the disc, not a stick-on label.
DO IT WITH HELP
If you prefer to have someone else produce your archival CDs anDVDs here are some options:
- Place your order directly with HQ. Email us and we'll discuss your program promptly.
To place your order via HQ you can do so by emailing the photo and audios files or by sending the client's login email. Both procedures are defined below.
- Make sure the files have been renamed so it is obvious which are paired together
- Start each filename with a number from 1 to 5 or however many are included. For example, if the slideshow starts with a slide and audio titled; "grandmother", rename both files to say 1-grandmother. If the second in the sequence is named, "childhood", for example, rename those two files to, "2-childhood", and so forth.
Via Login: Send the login email and password of the client's profile so we can download the files from there
- Make sure you have arranged the photos and/or audios in the sequence you wish to create the archival DVD slideshow. We will download and create the slideshowin the order they appear unless otherwise specified.
- Send company logos: If the DVDs are to incorporate the logo of a company such as an assisted living facility, funeral home, financial planner, etc, send a jpg image file so we can insert it into the jewel case cover.
- Send your name and contact phone number (There is not enough room for more than that)
We'll produce the DVD on archival quality DVDs and mail to you first class within 3 business days after receiving your request.
We'll send a PayPal invoice to the email address of the request unless otherwise notified. Payment must be made in full to begin production.
Prices include production, archival DVD, printing, mailing and processing:
- 5 slides- $49
- 10 slides- $89
- 20 slides- $149
ORDERING BLANK ARCHIVAL CDs and DVDs
We have a special arrangement to purchase Archival Gold CDs and DVDs at about 50% of the normal retail cost. This media is Gold on the burn side and white on the cover. The printable side is prepared with a special coating to accept inkjet printing. This makes it very easy to print your own labels directly onto the DVD. No stick-on labeling is accepted for I-ASK logos or programs, as they could peel off and become stuck in the player, either now or decades later.
- DVD-R Falcon 24k Gold, Archival DVD-R 4.7GB, with Ultra Hard Coat Scratch Proof Protection and Inkjet white print surface- 1.59/each DVD-R – in 25packs
- CD-R Falcon 24k Gold, Archival CD-R 80Min, with Ultra Hard Coat Scratch Proof Protection and Inkjet white print surface- 1.15/each CD-R –in 25packs
- CD square size poly jewel case with solid spine- .20/each.
To see the specifications click on this link: http://www.falcon-media.net/format.php?format_id=9&n