Grab Microsoft 365 Support to get office 365 contacts on an iPhone
At Microsoft Office 365 Support we enjoy being able to solve user’s problems associated with office 365. So, here we are going to discuss the most common complaint of users that is they are having trouble getting their office 365 contacts on iPhone.
What is the issue when you try to get office 365 contacts on an iPhone?
The main problem with getting your office 365 contacts on an iPhone, is that, Apple doesn’t allow any third party apps to write directly to the phone’s contacts. In order to get the contacts directly from office 365 to iPhone, we have introduced some easy steps by which you can easily synchronize office 365 contacts in your iPhone.
First of all you need to make sure that Outlook contact syncing is not enabled
- Open the Outlook app and if the sync is on then change the contact sync to off
- From the main page, in the upper left-side corner of the page click on the three lines
- After that, you need to tap on the settings at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Next, click on the Office 365 account.
- If you see the contacts is enabled, then disable it by clicking the slider to left.
Through the iOS app setup email sync with your Office 365 account
- To start with, you have to configure new Office 365 account on your iPhone.
- Go to the settings, and then accounts & passwords.
- If your account is already setup, then you can skip ahead otherwise click on add account.
- Now, tap on the Exchange Account.
- Enter your email address and for the description, enter Exchange and hit next.
- When it prompts to sign into whatever.com press sign in and enter your office 365 password.
- After that, select accept.
- On the exchange page, you need to unselect everything except contacts.
- When it prompts whether you want to keep your existing local contacts, then select keep on my iPad or iPhone.
- Click on save and now you are done with this step.
After syncing contacts of Office 365 on an iPhone, you need to ensure one thing that your default contacts location is office 365. By doing so, you will get your Office 365 contacts on your iPhone. If you face any difficulty or need some assistance, then you can take Microsoft 365 Support at ease. Once you dialed toll-free number and established connection with professionals then you will be able to resolve your entire hiccups easily.